OnePitch.com knows that you care about how we use and share information; we appreciate your trust and we will manage your information carefully. This notice describes our privacy and by visiting OnePitch.com, you are accepting the policies described in this notice.
Personal Information About Customers OnePitch.com Gathers
The information that we gather will help us enhance the shopping experience at OnePitch.com and to enable users to enjoy our website. These are some types of information we collect.
- Information you give to us: We receive and store any information that you provide to us, which could originate from orders, e-mail sign up, or OnePitch.com web promotional activities. You can select to not provide some information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of the features of the website.
- Non-identifying Automatic Information: Like many websites, we will record and store automatic and non-identifying information such as "cookies".
- E-Mail and other communications: To help us provide more useful information and to better serve you, we often receive a confirmation when you open a OnePitch.com newsletter if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other means of communication from us, please call or email us.
- Link to other websites: We might provide links to "external" websites. If you decide to visit the "external" website, we may track the clickthough to measure the interest of those websites.
Do we share or sell information that we receive?
The information that you entrust to OnePitch.com is never sold or bartered. We are not in the business to sell information. In the norm of operating a business, we will share information for some of these purposes:
- Third-Party Service Providers: We work with other companies to perform business functions on our behalf. Some examples of these function might include processing credit card payments, e-mail and postal mail delivery to other services. These companies will have access to personal information to perform the business fuction, but they may not use it for any other purposes
Is my information secure?
We take internet security seriously and we strive to keep your information secure.
- Public or Shared computer: It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Please sign off when you finish using a public or shared computer
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL): All orders placed on our website are protected by utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) between the transmission between your computer and our webserver. By utilizing Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, it encrypts information you input.